Friday, June 6, 2008

The weekend ahead

Hey all, Amelia here...

So as Zach pulls things out of the machine I thought I would drop a little line about what I see. We are currently working on getting all the parts out of the machine and are being VERY careful with making sure we know where everything goes for when we put it all back together. I was hoping to clean my apartment this weekend, but it seems that we will be cleaning the pinball machine in stead.

Another thing we are going to work on (starting as I type) is to scan and re-do the graphics on parts of the playing field. Specifically the spinners and the targets that are worn. We will scan the image and then use inkscape (similar to Adobe Illustrator) to design exact replicas of the current image.

So as soon as we get EVERYTHING off the playing field we will take some goo gone and some elbow grease to the Mylar and get it off...hopefully.

No comments: