Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Graphic Work

We started stripping everything off the playing field and I decided it would be a good time to work on the graphics we will have to recreate. I started with the rollunder spinners. The bottom of the spinner is worn and the top is starting to rust slightly. We will have to completely strip the paint and sand away the rust. This means the little graphics will have to be completely redone. As Amelia pointed out, I will be using Inkscape to create the stencils for the graphics.

The decals on the round targets, as well as the drop down targets have to be tentatively redone. I am constantly looking for original decals all over the internet, but I have so far not found anything. If I do not find them, I will eventually scan them in and restore the color and detail. Then I will have to find out what I should use to stick them on there.


All for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys, good luck with the restoration - I have a Sorcerer Pin myself and when I brought it 4 years ago it was in a pretty sad state, I spent a good many hours stripping the playfield and cleaning everything, but it was so worth it!!

Im sure you'll enjoy the game so much more once it has been 'shopped'.

cheers
Scotty